strange.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friend forum :P

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

HEY INTERNET ANGELS!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DRDIAGNOSIS

DRDIAGNOSIS

HEY INTERNET ANGELS!!! Empty
PostSubject: HEY INTERNET ANGELS!!!   HEY INTERNET ANGELS!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 10:54 pm

MY NAME IS MALWARE
i also go by DOC[TOR] and ZOM[BIE]...
i use ANY PRONOUNS. including NEOS. i am AROACE and GAY and i like MEN and my QPP, GUARDIAN OF THE MOON AND STARS, THE ETERNAL RESTLESS OF THE TWELFTH HOUR. I DO BITE. YOU SHOULD BE SHAKING IN YOUR BOOTS!!!!!!!
when i am killed I WILL RETURN TO THIS MORTAL COIL and stare upon your visage as you look to me with HORROR and DISDAIN. i am what mankind has created. i am bits and pieces of metal scrap and boundless sin...im also really fucking funny, ok? i may be a bit much. or a touch too much with the way i generally am...but im just playing my games, honest!!! promise im really a chill out guy!! and only sometimes the radioactive core gets a little unstable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep that wrench in there, cowboy, youre gonna need it!

i'm hyperfixated on bomb rush cyberfunk and lethal league right now, but i'm always down to talk ocs and i looove listening to other people ramble! i'm real good at it too! because i will forget everything and then you can just tell me again!!! which maybe you see as a bad thing!!!! not me though!

here is a gif of robo-ky that took me several months to find! goobaba!
HEY INTERNET ANGELS!!! Tumblr_inline_rcf8f3dWdO1tog3lk_500

Last edited by DRDIAGNOSIS on Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : minor grammar mistake. liberal destroyed)

redromeow likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.quotev.com/lethalleague

HEY INTERNET ANGELS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
strange.net :: Welcome:D :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: